ENTRÉE PLATTER (Served chilled and shared between two guests)
Smoked salmon rolls | Tandoori chicken tulips | Butterfly garlic, herb and chilli prawns
MAINS (Alternate serve)
1824 New York cut Australian steak, roasted potato, garlic aioli, crispy eschallot , broccolini, cherry tomatoes and jus (Premium Australian beef) OR Oven-roasted chicken breast with creamy mash, slivered asparagus, Japanese beans, sweet corn, roasted pine nut sauce beurre blanc
DESSERT PLATTER (Shared between two guests)
Vanilla bean panna cotta , Rich chocolate cake, Heavenly tiramisu
WESTERN VEGETARIAN MENU
ENTRÉE Salad of roma tomatoes, asparagus spears and avocado drizzled with balsamic vinegar
MAIN COURSE Pumpkin and ricotta ravioli, asparagus slithers, corn, edamame with fresh pesto
DESSERT Heavenly tiramisu Fruit platter
* Indicative menu only. Menu may be subject to minor changes * Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutionsand modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
BEERS - Choice of any of the beers from the list
Crown Lager Pure Blonde Coopers Premium Light
WINES AND SPARKLING
Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine) Vibrant bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours and toasty character
Angus Moscato (Pink Sparkling) Floral, spice and apricot aromas with lively flavours of peaches and musk
The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc Vibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp and refreshing
The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet Rich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes and pepper spice
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES - Choice of any of the soft drinks or juices from the list
Fruit Juice (Orange & Apple) Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
Please refer to Free Gift Terms & Conditions
We operate two authentic paddlewheelers on our regular nightly Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise: Sydney Showboat II and Harbour Ballroom. Your reservation on the night, will be allocated to either of these two vessels at the company’s discretion. Your group will be allocated individual reserved tables
We recommend all guests arrive at the wharf at least 15 minutes prior to commencement of boarding time to collect your boarding pass. Please allow sufficient time for travel as all of our cruises will depart at the designated time on your cruise confirmation
The boat will not wait for any passengers beyond the designated departure time. Even in the instance a few passengers within a group are running late, the boat will not wait for them to join the cruise. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers who do not board the cruise on time
Dress code is smart and elegant – ladies are encouraged to dress up and men should bring a dinner jacket (this is not compulsory)
If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise at the time of reservation; we cater to special dietary requirements, including halal menu
Photography of the show is strictly prohibited
Cruise program and schedule is subject to change
We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines and house policies are strictly enforced
Intoxicated guests will not be permitted access to board the vessel
No activity that encourages excessive alcohol consumption is permitted
Alcohol will not be served to intoxicated guests
We do not serve ‘shots’ or ‘doubles’
Alcohol service to minors is not permitted
No guest is permitted to bring or remove alcohol from the vessel
Our aim is to ensure that all our guests enjoy the harbour in a safe and professionally managed environment
Please assist our staff in meeting the requirements of Responsible Service of Alcohol
We ask you to please respect the residential neighbourhood when disembarking our vessel
1) These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which you (on behalf of yourself and any person on whose behalf you are booking, together "you" or "your") book through Sydney Bookings and travel on any cruise operated by Magistic Cruises (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” below). These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and us.
2) At the time of booking a cruise, you must pay for it in full. Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at our discretion. Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 72 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability in the class and any promotional price of your booking and will incur a $10 transfer fee for each time a request is made. If in our discretion we agree to any transfers to a different class or promotional price, you must pay the difference between the original booked price and the price of any transferred booking. No agreement will arise between you and us until we have received payment at the time of booking in accordance with this clause. All group bookings and private charters require a 25% non-refundable deposit in order to confirm the booking and full payment and confirmation is required 3 weeks prior to the cruise date.
3) All cruise fares are quoted in Australian Dollars and include Australian Goods and Services Tax.
4) We reserve the right, if we consider necessary (for example, due to mechanical breakdown, for safety reasons or weather conditions), to substitute vessels without notice (including any vessels of a third party), deviate from a vessel’s advertised route, change any menu, service, schedule, program, performance or cruise fare. We will endeavour to provide a similar quality vessel, route, menu, service, schedule, program, performance or cruise fare (as the case may be) in these circumstances. In such circumstances, we will not be liable for your direct or indirect loss, or to refund any fares or portions of fares, nor will we be liable for any other damage, loss, expense, loss of time, disappointment, inconvenience, or any other consequential loss suffered by you.
5) We will make every effort to cater for your special dietary requirements and allergies. If you have any special dietary requirements please inform our reservation staff upon placing your booking. However, we cannot guarantee that certain products will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision. In exceptional circumstances, with our prior written consent you (or one of your guests) may bring your own meal.
6) Our cruises operate on busy waterways and are subject to the risks and perils of cruising on such waterways including loss, damage and injury arising out of or in connection with changing tidal and weather conditions and the navigation of other craft. To the extent permissible by law, we will not be responsible in tort, contract or otherwise for any loss or damage arising out of injury or death sustained by you or any other passenger, howsoever arising and whether or not arising as a result of our negligence or failure to render due care and skill. You enter into this agreement and book and travel on our cruises at your own risk. If however any guarantees, terms, conditions or warranties are implied into this agreement by any law of the Commonwealth or New South Wales, the exclusion of which would contravene that law or cause part or all of this clause to be void, then to the extent permissible by law:
(a) We exclude all other guarantees, terms, conditions and warranties; and
(b) Our liability for breach of such guarantee, term, condition or warranty is limited to the supply of the relevant cruise again or the cost of re-supplying the cruise.
7) We exclude all liability for any loss or damage to clothing or personal items/belongings howsoever arising and whether or not our liability arises in tort, contract or otherwise.
8) We may contract or arrange for third parties to provide the whole or part of the cruise and any related services to you. You must not bring any claims or actions against such third parties. If you bring such a claim or action in breach of this agreement, you agree to indemnify us and the person against whom the claim or action is made against the consequences of that claim or action. You agree that in entering into this agreement, we are acting as the agent of and trustee for each of our employees, officers, agents and subcontractors, and each of these persons is deemed to be a party to the contract for the purpose of entitling each of them to enforce, have the benefit of and rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
9) Australian and NSW law requires you to be 18 years or over to be served alcoholic beverages. At no time will any person exhibiting the following, be admitted onto, or served alcohol on the vessel: is intoxicated (as per the RSA); is aggressive, quarrelsome or disorderly; is, or is suspected of being, under the influence or in possession of any illicit substance; is found soliciting from patrons or staff. We reserve the right to refuse admission / boarding to any passenger deemed to be in breach of NSW RSA guidelines, in this instance NO REFUND will be given in part or full.
10) This agreement is to be governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales. Any action, claim, suit or proceeding arising out of or connected in any way with this agreement or the cruise will only be brought in the Courts of New South Wales.
11) If any of these provisions are unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the provision or any other provision. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms, these Terms and Conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. No waiver or variation of this agreement will have binding effect unless such waiver or agreement is in writing and signed by us.
12) Please note that whilst we are delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board our vessels/cruising restaurants, we do not provide high chairs due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and pay the relevant price and declare at time of booking, as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked, we will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request.
Third Party Product Terms & Conditions 1) Magistic Cruises (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” below) is only a booking agent for the tour operator and shall not be held liable for any damages, loss, injury or inconvenience arising in connection with the contents of this publication or the tour operation.
2) The tour you are booking is operated by a third party tour operator. We are the booking agent. By purchasing a ticket you hereby accept the third party tour operator’s full terms and conditions of service. Once booked and paid for, tickets are non-refundable.
3) Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
4) Those with medical conditions, food allergies or who may be pregnant should check menu inclusions and full tour details before dining or travelling.
5) Travel is at your own risk.
6) All tours are weather dependant and are subject to cancellation.
7) Any discounts must present valid proof of discount or full fare will be charged.
8) No refunds will be given and all conditions are subject to change without notice.
9) For further queries, feedback or lost and found, please contact us.
10) Prices are not available for any event night or special event tours.
11) Prices include GST and are valid until 2019.
View Upgrade Options
In 2001, Magistic Cruises revolutionised the concept of waterfront dining on Sydney Harbour with its all-inclusive dining cruises offering a restaurant-style dining experience on board a multi-million dollar catamaran cruising the harbour.
With the sleek finish of a super yacht, the Magistic Two has since then become Sydney’s most popular multi-purpose catamaran and cruising restaurant. Over the years, Magistic Cruises has built an excellent reputation of delivering exceptional Sydney Harbour cruise experiences.
Free Bonus Tour Terms Conditions
Your free gift voucher will be sent along with the e-ticket of your original tour
Details of how to redeem your free gift will be given on your voucher
If the voucher is not redeemed within the given validity period, it will be deemed lapsed
At no point can the voucher be encashed for its value
Get In Touch With Us
Send us your query and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Login to get access to
your vouchers & manage