DISCOVER SYDNEY FULL DAY TOUR
Discover Sydney, and see some of the best sights that this beautiful harbour city has to offer. Your friendly coach captain will provide expert commentary throughout the tour, as you travel past famous suburbs - each with its own streetscape and intriguing history.
Visit the picturesque Milsons Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs, which offers incredible views of the harbour and city skyline. The coach captain will then take you to Arabanoo lookout, for views of North and South Head and out over the pacific ocean - a truly breathtaking moment.
Manly Beach is next on the agenda, where you can feel the sand between your toes, as you take a leisurely walk along the golden sandy beach that stretches from Queenscliff to North Steyne Beach.
Next stop is a visit to The Rocks, a lively and popular spot brimming with historical buildings, boutique stores, art galleries and world class restaurants. From The Rocks, you will have a stunning view of the Harbour Bridge - one of the cities most well known and photographed icons. From here, we head to Chinatown, where the buzzing atmosphere will make you feel like you are in the heart of Asia.
This sightseeing tour also includes a visit to Mrs Macquaries Chair, for the quintessential Sydney photo opportunity of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge together. The tour concludes with a visit to the infamous Gap and the spectacular Bondi Beach.
When you complete this tour, you will feel you have seen most of Sydney and experienced a truly rewarding sightseeing day.
Please see full terms and conditions in the Quick Links.
Highlights & Points of Interest
- A perfect way to see the most of Sydney in one day
- See the iconic sights of Sydney from the best lookouts and vantage points
- Visit the Eastern and Northern suburbs of Sydney
- Get sand between your toes at Manly and Bondi Beaches
- Full day guided tour on a luxury air conditioned coach
- Informative commentary for the duration of the tour
- Hotel pickup available from selected city hotels. Confirm time with your concierge.
- Bring: Comfortable walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat, Water bottle, Camera and Jacket in cooler months
- This tour departs daily
The Star Casino, Coach Terminal, Sydney
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*