BLUE MOUNTAINS | THREE SISTERS | CUDDLE A KOALA
This tour has been operating for the last 20 years and is known for their quality and service. On this tour, you will drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and have the opportunity to cuddle a koala and meet other native Australian wildlife.
Next, visit the Blue Mountains and see the famous rock formation, the Three Sisters at Echo Point. You will also have the opportunity to choose other attractions, such as the Koomuri Aboriginal Show or Scenic World - cableway, railway or skyway at your own expense.
Please see full terms and conditions in the Quick Links.
Highlights & Points of Interest
- Get up close with Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Visit the quaint mountain villages of Katoomba and Leura
- Spectacular photo opportunity at the Three Sisters (Echo Point)
- Luxury coach tour - enjoy driving across the world famous Harbour Bridge
- Full day guided Blue Mountains tour on a luxury air conditioned coach
- Live commentary for the duration of the tour
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife park
- Parramatta River Cruise
- Hotel pickup available from selected city hotels. Confirm time with your concierge.
- Enclosed, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring a sunhat and sunscreen
- Jackets are recommended as it may be cool in the mountains
- This tour operates daily
- Tour concludes at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*