AUSTRALIA DAY | FERRYTHON CRUISE
Celebrate Australia Day 2016 aboard a sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour!
This 3.5 hour cruise will give you a front row seat for the annual Ferrython race. At 1pm the Sydney ferries race from Circular Quay, to Shark Island and then to the finish line under the Harbour Bridge.
Soft drinks and juices are included for the duration of the cruise and you are welcome to bring your own snacks. Please note BYO alcohol is not allowed, however beverages are available from the fully licensed on board bar.
Please see full terms and conditions in the Quick Links.
Highlights & Points of Interest
- Catch all the Australia Day action
- See the annual Ferrython, as the Sydney ferries race on the harbour!
- 3.5 hour Australia Day sightseeing cruise, including boarding time
- Unlimited soft drinks, juices and water for the duration of the cruise
- Expansive outdoor decks for the best views of Sydney Harbour
- Air conditioned comfort
- ATTENTION KING STREET WHARF DEPARTURES: PLEASE COLLECT BOARDING PASS FROM THE AUSTRALIAN CRUISE GROUP OFFICE OPPOSITE KING STREET WHARF 5
- Occasional seating only - there are no reserved seats or tables
- Strictly no BYO alcohol - beverages can be purchased from the fully licensed bar on board
- You may bring your own snacks on board
- Cruise program and schedule subject to change
- We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines
- Dress code for this cruise is casual
Tour Not Operating On This Date.
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*