BLUE MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR
Join this small group tour for a fabulous, personalised tour to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Your first stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can get up close and personal with some of Australia's cutest native animals. Here you can cuddle a koala and hand feed some kangaroos. Next stop the breathtaking Jamison Valley - a photographer's paradise with its sheer sandstone cliffs coloured rust and pink, and lush subtropical rainforest beneath.
You are then treated to a delicious two-course lunch at a serene Country Club - where the wonderful food is equally matched with spectacular views. After lunch you will be taken to Katoomba. Here you can see the famous Three Sisters, guardians of the Jamison Valley. Ride the steepest incline Scenic Railway in the world, travelling 545 metres down to a lush and hidden valley.
Heading home you will pass by Sydney Olympic Park, the site of the 2000 Olympic Games. Then hop on a ferry for your final return cruise on Sydney Harbour as we glide past the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House as you arrive at the final destination - Circular Quay.
Please see full terms and conditions in the Quick Links
Highlights & Points of Interest
- Visit the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains and see the Three Sisters
- Interact with Australian wildlife - koalas and kangaroos
- Enjoy the thrilling Scenic World rides
- Cruise past Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Personalised small coach full day tour
- 2 course lunch at a scenic restaurant
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Return tickets on Scenic Railway and Flyway Cable Car
- River cruise from Homebush Bay to the city
- This tour operates Monday - Saturday (does not operate Sundays)
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to tour date
- Confirm your hotel pick up time with your concierge
- Comfortable and enclosed shoes are recommended
- Wear a sunhat and carry sunscreen with you
- Jackets are recommended as it may be cool in the mountains
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*