TARONGA ZOO SYDNEY
Want to experience a world-class showcase of Australian animals with equally world-renowned views? Then visit Taronga Zoo where you can see over 4000 spectacular animals in more than 50 exhibits!
See conservation in action as you meet the critically endangered Tasmanian devil and enter the underground burrow of the endangered Southern hairy-nosed wombat. The ultimate place to start your Australian adventure, Taronga Zoo offers an incredibly unique experience with plenty to see and do.
See the remarkable Free-Flight Bird Show; the birds fly close over your head as you learn about their lives. Be impressed by the graceful and gentle sea lions and the New Zealand fur seal at the Ausgrid show.
Set in lush and exotic bush land and just minutes from the city, this is a day of fascinating creatures in their natural habitats that you simply cannot miss.
Highlights & Points of Interest
- Catch a daily keeper talk, show or animal encounter, such as the chimpanzee talk, koala encounter and the seal show!
- See many species of unique native Australian animals including koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, emus, echidnas and wombats
- See the spectacular free flight bird show
- A great family day out, set in front of the stunning Sydney Harbour
- Single admission to Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wear a hat and sunscreen
Bradleys Head Road, Mosman
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*