WILD LIFE SYDNEY ZOO
“Step into a true animal adventure as you journey around Australia”… If a day jam packed with exciting wildlife adventure for the whole family is what you’re after, then this is the day for you!
Discover some of the incredible loved, feared and unique Australian animals, like; koalas, kangaroos, birds, reptiles and more! Meet a vast range of animals under one roof right in the heart of the city in Darling Harbour.
Make your way to Kakadu Gorge and meet Rex, our terrifyingly huge crocodile. Explore through nine different Australian habitats, such as the Daintree Rainforest, Butterfly Tropics, Wallaby Cliffs and much more. We dare you to try and see all of our native animals – there’s over 1,000! You’ll also hear some astounding facts and learn much about our animals in the free keeper talks. This value filled day is not one to be missed!
Please see full terms and conditions in the Quick Links
Highlights & Points of Interest
- Over 1,000 animals all under one roof
- Meet Rex, one of the worlds largest Crocodiles
- Cuddle up to Koalas at Koala Encounters
- Catch an informative WILD LIFE keeper talk or show
- Visit 9 different authentic Australian habitats
- Single entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Don't forget your camera!
Aquarium Pier, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Staying in a Hotel?
Where did you
hear about us?*